Tales From The Pantry: A Butler's Diary

From the pantry of an historic country house comes the ongoing diary of its butler, Mr Dean Fielding. I shall be giving you a glimpse of the family I serve and of the lives both 'Below Stairs' and 'Above'. I hope you follow my jottings daily.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Have been butler here for over 15 years. Having previously, and unusually for these days, worked my way up from footman to under-butler to my current post. You can now follow me on Twitter via: http://www.twitter.com/butlerfielding

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back Home

I have returned from Prague to discover Carstone still standing proudly. No Madereley-like flames licking from its turrets, and everything pretty much as I left it.

Will make sure I post a full report at some point tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your back on the job! Look forward to hearing the trials and tribulations that only Carstone House can produce!

Take care.

6:22 am  
Blogger Tea said...

Looking forward to it!

tea
xo

1:07 am  
Blogger Bob said...

I'm pleased to see that you are back safe and sound and the house didn't burn down whilst you were away. Now that I found your blog I hope to read more about what goes on in your big house.

6:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, welcome back, and still looking forward to reading a story of your travels! :) hope things are going well.

3:53 pm  
Blogger Bob said...

Hey what happened, has the place burnt down or something?!! I guess you must be busy.

10:35 am  
Blogger Mr Fielding said...

No, Bob, Carstone House still stands, proudly and unsinged, I am pleased to state.

Welcome to the blog. I'm glad you found it.

12:24 pm  
Anonymous Pengobatan Alami Kelenjar Tiroid atau Gondok said...

Immediately Treat the disease you are suffering, before it gets worse

Obat Gula Darah Tinggi Secara Alami
Pengobatan Ampuh Kanker Nasofaring
Pengobatan Kanker Prostat Tanpa Operasi
Obat Ampuh Atasi Alzheimer
Cara Mengangkat Tumor Payudara Secara Alami
Obat Kadas Kurap Secara Merata

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home